MUST-DO ACTIVITIES IN BALI: ALOHA SWING
IS IT WORTH IT TO VISIT aloha bali swing?
You cannot go to Bali and not do the famous swing photo. You simply can’t. There are numerous swings in Bali, each of them offering different types of swings, different types of rental dresses, and different scenery.
In Aloha Bali Swing you will have a fun day and a memorable experience. Also, a big part of their profit is used for charity, as they state on their website. They also sponsor school education for children from poor families or children who have lost their parents.
HOW TO GET TO ALOHA BALI SWING
Aloha is the Best Swing in the Tegallalang area, with spectacular rice paddies view, agriculture activities, a Coffee Luwak plantation, and a shop. Aloha Ubud is located only 5 km away from Arjuna Statue in Ubud, on the direction to Tegallalang and many important touristic attractions, which makes the park very accessible to combine with other tourist destinations.
- You can book a personal driver for the day, that will walk you everywhere you need. I paid 400K IDR (27€ or 26 USD) and my driver was at all times with me, showing me around, entering with me everywhere I went, and, taking very nice pictures for me. They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and deliver a bespoke service.
- Take a taxi scooter. For instance, if you need to go for a relatively short distance and spend the day there, just look for locals that propose to drive you with their scooter. I usually paid between 50K and 80K IDR (3-6 €/USD), depending on the distance. They provide you with a helmet, as it is forbidden in Bali to ride without a helmet.
- Use the Go-Jek or Grab app to book a taxi. There is a standard base fare for Bali taxis of around 0.44 €/USD (7K IDR), and an additional charge per km of around 0.47 €/USD (7.5K IDR).
- Rent a bike and ride like Julia Roberts in Eat, Pray, Love for total satisfaction.
ALOHA BALI SWING Entrance Fee
Compared with other swings in Bali, in Aloha you have the opportunity to enjoy different activities at the same price. The entrance fee includes:
- 5 Types of Swings (1 Single Swing, 1 Tandem Swing, 1 Libra Swing & 1 Romantic Swing)
- 2 Types of Cute Nests (1 Bird Nest, 1 Chicken Nest)
- 1 Big Stone with an amazing rice paddy
- Butterfly Park
They offer different packages, especially for tour operators.
- 500K IDR (32€/$)
Includes: roundtrip transportation in Ubud Area / requires minimum 2 persons
- 600K IDR (37€/39$)
Includes: roundtrip transport in Payangan, Pejeng, Sayan, Sanur, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, and Legian / requires minimum 2 persons
- 650K IDR (41€/42$)
Includes: roundtrip transportation in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Benoa/ requires minimum 2 persons
A MEETING WITH THE CIVET CAT
Best time to visit the ALOHA BALI SWING
Plan a visit to Aloha Bali Swing early in the morning (between 8 am – 10 am) when it’s less crowded. Ubud is in the rainforest, and afternoons can often be rainy, especially if you go in the Monsoon season.
If you are on a Solo Travel, I suggest booking the photographers, as you can be sure you will have amazing photos. One photographer will take professional pictures with a Canon camera, and the other will take your phone and will take some nice videos for your Instagram Feed.
CHECK OUT THE BEST ACTIVITY TOURS IN BALI
DID YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE USEFUL?
Tell me in the comments section if you’ve been to Bali and what was your experience. If you are planning to go on solo travel to Bali ask me for some useful tips that are not in this article.
FOR MORE TRAVEL INSPIRATION, FOLLOW ME ON
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS
HOW TO PREPARE BALINESE DISH PEPES INDULGE IN THE BALINESE CUISINE Balinese cooking is a plethora of cultural influences. Balinese dishes, cooking styles, and tools for preparing food have been cultivated from other cultures. The Chinese introduced stir-frying, the […]
MUST-DO ACTIVITIES IN BALI: TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACE IS IT WORTH IT TO VISIT TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACE UBUD? Tegallalang Rice Terrace is part of the UNESCO World Heritage list. Because of its beauty and uniqueness, is one of the most popular […]