It’s been more than a year now since I’ve started using Clarins products and I can tell you I am a BIG fan of all the products they produce. I was very happy when I had to make a project for my MBA about Clarins, because I got to really know the brand and to understand their vision of beauty and their dedication regarding their clients. I will come back with an article where I will fully describe all the products I am using from Clarins, but right now, I want to present to you a little bit about Clarins universe.
About Clarins Universe
- Founded in 1954 by a masseur called Jacques Courtin-Clarins.
- French luxury cosmetics company, manufacturing worldwide prestige skincare, cosmetics and fragrances.
“Beauty has become an important element in a woman’s psychological make-up.”
— Courtin-Clarins —
- to invent products for every beauty need and desire
- products made exclusively from plant extracts to give both women and men the best Nature has to offer
- environmentally friendly (reduced greenhouse gas emissions in the laboratory)
- State-of-the-art skin care solutions
- Luxurious beauty product range with typical French cosmetics’ style (i.e. unique rosy scents, sophisticated colors and designs)
- Reasonable price range (≥€30 up to roughly €500) compared to other premium beauty brands such as Dior, Chanel, Lancôme, etc
Women from 20 up to 70 years of age use Clarins products to:
- Improve and enhance their skin condition
- Look sexier, more confident and sophisticated with French beauty style
- Save time preparing themselves for work or other occasions (as the products are easy to apply and last for all day long)
Clarins beauty products range can be symbolized as a woman who is:
Clarins Product range:
Receive the latest Trends and News about People from the Fashion Industry. Sign up for our Newsletter.